What I Learned While Building my Noisli Clone Musicly in React Native and Expo

This is only a note on the Blog post I wrote on Medium (that's getting garnered with a huge view counts & some claps, which I see it as a gratitude from the community) on the stuff I learned while developing the Noisli clone app in React Native.
I think there's no such tutorial/blog that explains the Pros & Cons and the different ways of developing the React Native apps, hence I think the blog post serves several kinds of people starting from a Fresher to even an Experienced developer who hasn't developed/tried all the approaches. I consider this article as a unique one as some of the people have conveyed/thanked me personally the same way that I had thought of and wrote it initially.

I always feel it's better to have multiple touch points to some great posts/articles, hence adding a note here as well for those who haven't seen & would be interested to take a look at.

Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Hand Drawing on Google's Map View

Android from iOS Guy's Perspective

Free Hand Drawing on Maps with MapBox SDK